Saturday, May 20, 2017

Book Signings for August 2017

So I've been doing my own promotion for The Bear Who Broke The World, my debut novel that Wheeler Street Press will be unleashing onto the real world come Tuesday, August 1st. Lots of Advanced Reading Copies of the book going out to possible reviewers and great folks I would love to have write a positive blurb for it. With only a little over 2 months left before the novel's release, I've got a couple of terrific blurbs so far.

I also have my Book Reading/Signing events lined up already, which is very exciting!

Monday, August 7th will be my Book Launch - at Moe's Books in Berkeley. On Telegraph Avenue! So amazing!

If you find yourself in the Bay Area on that date, please swing on by and hear me read from the novel and sign a few of them after.

For all the Los Angelenos checking out my blog, I would love to meet you at my Book Soup reading on Tuesday, August 29th, right there on the Sunset Strip. I'll be in conversation with the amazing Gina B. Nahai to talk about Berkeley and the 1970s.

Maybe you can catch a show at the Whisky or The Viper Room after the reading.

Just thought I'd share my good news. Hoping more good book-related news to come ...



No comments: